Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One parenting book that I actually like


Good Nights: The happy parents guide to the family bed (and a peaceful night's sleep)

It is rare that a parenting book does anything more than just totally stress me out about my parenting (or lack of) skills. I am anxious enough and reading about all the things that I "should" be doing just freaks me out. BUT, this book I love. It makes me think, "I am such an awesome parent, could I BE any better? I think not".

And a big thank you to Melissa for loaning it to me. And, don't worry, I will remember to get it back to you :)

1 comment:

Melissa Zollner said...

You're welcome. I loved it too. "Nighttime parenting" by the one and only Dr. William Frickin' Awesome Parenting Advice Sears is really good also. Especially the poem at the end. I have it if you want to borrow it.