Thursday, February 14, 2008

An Observation & Day Four at School

1) This blog is quickly becoming less about Odessa and more a personal journal for me. Which I am finding really nice. Plus, I guess, anything that is going on with Larry and I is going on for little miss O too.

2) I think I have referred to Odessa's daycare as "daycare", "preschool", and "playschool". I really don't know what the difference is. I do know that her day at school is filled with play in a somewhat structured manner and that they have a schedule. First it is free play, then morning snack, then inside playground (gym) or outdoor playground if it is nice outside, then lunch, then quiet play/story time, then afternoon snack. And at some point in there they do art projects playing with clay, paint, markers or whatever. I really think that she likes it there but all the same I am filled with mama-guilt (me anxious, what?!?)

No comments: